Sports Toddler Classes
Two Can Do Toddler Classes overview
Our toddler classes focus is on laying the basic foundation of movement in order to enable your child to accomplish more challenging sport-related skills as they progress through the Playball programs.
A two year old toddler is still discovering the wonderful things their bodies can do and need lots of practice in basic building blocks like locomotion, balance etc, which is why we focus on:
- Delivering an active start to structured, fun (but formalized) lessons.
- Enrichment of movement experience and participation in sports activities for toddlers
- Motor planning, core strength, balance, stretching, spatial awareness, running, jumping, concept formation and object manipulation.
Through lots of exploration and discovery, we work in a creative way to encourage your child to:
- Move more freely
- Stretch their physical boundaries
- Develop spatial awareness
- Perform 'big' motor movements
- Develop counting, color recognition and word familiarization
- Emphasis is on participation and not competence at this early stage
- Ensure your child's first experience of Playball is positive and exciting
Fundamental skill categories:
||Rolling a ball
Life orientation principles encouraged:
||Positive work ethic
||Concentration and focus
Class sizes and duration:
- Maximum of 4-6 children per class.
- 30 min - 45 min (location dependent)
Find classes in your area!